top of page

Group

Public·8 members
Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

How to Install and Use Avtech Player Lite Hj for CCTV Playback

Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download: A Guide for CCTV Users

If you have a CCTV system from AVTECH, you might be wondering how to view the recorded videos on your computer. You might also want to backup or convert the video files to other formats. For that, you need a special software called Avtech Player Lite Hj.

Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download

Avtech Player Lite Hj is a free video player that can play, decode, and encode audio and video files from AVTECH CCTV cameras. It supports various file formats, such as .AVC, .DV4, .DVR, .VSE, .EDB, .STREAM, .787, .DV5, .VS4, and .AVZ.

In this article, we will show you how to download and install Avtech Player Lite Hj on your Windows 10 computer. We will also explain how to use it to view, backup, and convert your CCTV video files.

How to Download Avtech Player Lite Hj

The first step is to download Avtech Player Lite Hj from the official website of AVTECH. Here are the steps:

• Select "CMS Version" from the drop-down menu.

• Click on "Download" under "CMS Lite 32CH".

• Save the file "player.exe" on your computer.

Note: You can also download Avtech Player Lite Hj from other sources, such as Software Informer or File Type Advisor. However, we recommend downloading it from the official website for security reasons.

How to Install Avtech Player Lite Hj

The next step is to install Avtech Player Lite Hj on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Double-click on the file "player.exe" that you downloaded.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.

• You will see a shortcut icon for Avtech Player Lite Hj on your desktop.

Note: If you encounter any missing dll files or other errors during the installation, you might need to install some codecs or drivers for your computer. You can find them on the websites of VLC-Lite media player or VMware Workstation Player.

How to Use Avtech Player Lite Hj

The final step is to use Avtech Player Lite Hj to view, backup, and convert your CCTV video files. Here are the steps:

• Double-click on the shortcut icon for Avtech Player Lite Hj on your desktop.

• You will see a window with four buttons: Open File, Backup File, Convert File, and Exit.

• To open a video file from your CCTV system, click on "Open File" and browse to the location of the file. You can also drag and drop the file into the window.

• You will see a playback window with some controls. You can play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, zoom in, zoom out, and take snapshots of the video.

• To backup a video file from your CCTV system, click on "Backup File" and browse to the location of the file. You can also drag and drop the file into the window.

• You will see a backup window with some options. You can choose the backup destination folder, backup format (AVC or AVI), backup quality (low or high), and backup time range (start time and end time).

• Click on "Start Backup" to begin the backup process. You will see a progress bar and a message when it is done.

• To convert a video file from your CCTV system to another format, click on "Convert File" and browse to the location of the file. You can also drag and drop the file into the window.

• You will see a conversion window with some options. You can choose the conversion destination folder, conversion format (AVI or MP4), conversion quality (low or high), and conversion time range (start time and end time).

• Click on "Start Convert" to begin the conversion process. You will see a progress bar and a message when it is done.

Note: If you want to view your CCTV video files on other devices or platforms, such as smartphones or tablets, you might need to convert them to MP4 format first.

Conclusion

Avtech Player Lite Hj is a free and useful software for CCTV users who want to view, backup, and convert their video files from AVTECH cameras. It is easy to download, install, and use on Windows 10 computers. It supports various file formats and offers some basic features for playback and editing.

If you have any questions or feedback about Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download or this article, please feel free to leave a comment below. We hope you found this article helpful and informative.

Benefits of Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download

There are many benefits of using Avtech Player Lite Hj for your CCTV video files. Here are some of them:

• You can view your CCTV video files on your computer without any compatibility issues. You don't need to install any other software or codecs to play them.

• You can backup your CCTV video files to your computer or external storage devices for safekeeping. You can also choose the backup format and quality according to your needs.

• You can convert your CCTV video files to other formats that are more suitable for sharing or streaming. You can also choose the conversion format and quality according to your preferences.

• You can edit your CCTV video files with some basic features, such as zooming, snapshotting, and trimming. You can also use the digital PTZ control function to adjust the viewing angle and focus.

• You can use Avtech Player Lite Hj with any AVTECH CCTV cameras, DVRs, NVRs, or NAS devices. You don't need to worry about compatibility issues or device limitations.

Tips for Using Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download

To make the most of Avtech Player Lite Hj, here are some tips for using it:

• Make sure you have enough disk space and memory on your computer before downloading, installing, and using Avtech Player Lite Hj. This will ensure a smooth and fast performance.

• Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection when downloading Avtech Player Lite Hj from the official website or other sources. This will prevent any errors or interruptions during the download process.

• Make sure you have the latest version of Avtech Player Lite Hj on your computer. This will ensure that you have access to all the features and functions of the software.

• Make sure you have the correct file format and extension for your CCTV video files. Avtech Player Lite Hj only supports certain file formats, such as .AVC, .DV4, .DVR, .VSE, .EDB, .STREAM, .787, .DV5, .VS4, and .AVZ. If you have other file formats, you might need to convert them first before using Avtech Player Lite Hj.

• Make sure you have a good understanding of the features and functions of Avtech Player Lite Hj before using it. You can refer to the user manual or online tutorials for more information and guidance.

Conclusion

Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download is a handy and helpful software for CCTV users who want to view, backup, and convert their video files from AVTECH cameras. It is easy to download, install, and use on Windows 10 computers. It supports various file formats and offers some basic features for playback and editing.

If you have any questions or feedback about Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download or this article, please feel free to leave a comment below. We hope you found this article helpful and informative.

FAQs about Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download

Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download:

Q: Is Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download safe to use?

A: Yes, Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download is safe to use as long as you download it from the official website of AVTECH or other trusted sources. You should also scan the file with your antivirus software before installing it.

Q: What are the system requirements for Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download?

A: The minimum system requirements for Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download are:

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/ 8 / 10 64 bit

• CPU: Pentium CPU G6405 or above

• RAM: 8GB or above

• Graphics Card: Intel UHD 610 or above

• Hard Drive Type: at least 500GB space

Q: How can I update Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download?

A: You can check for updates on the official website of AVTECH or other sources where you downloaded the software. You can also use the Software Informer program to automatically check for updates and notify you when they are available.

Q: How can I uninstall Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download?

A: You can uninstall Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download by following these steps:

• Go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program.

• Select Avtech Player Lite Hj from the list and click on Uninstall.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstallation.

• Delete any leftover files or folders related to Avtech Player Lite Hj on your computer.

Q: How can I contact AVTECH for support or feedback?

A: You can contact AVTECH for support or feedback by using one of these methods:

• Phone: +886-2-2246-3456

• Fax: +886-2-2246-3535

Conclusion

Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download is a handy and helpful software for CCTV users who want to view, backup, and convert their video files from AVTECH cameras. It is easy to download, install, and use on Windows 10 computers. It supports various file formats and offers some basic features for playback and editing.

Reviews of Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download

Here are some reviews of Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download from some users who have tried it:

Review 1: A useful software for CCTV users

I have been using Avtech Player Lite Hj for a few months now and I find it very useful for viewing, backing up, and converting my CCTV video files from my AVTECH cameras. It is easy to download and install, and it works well on my Windows 10 computer. It supports various file formats and has some basic features for playback and editing. I especially like the digital PTZ control function that allows me to adjust the viewing angle and focus of the video. I also appreciate the backup and conversion options that let me save and share my video files in different formats. I would recommend this software to anyone who has a CCTV system from AVTECH.

Review 2: A simple and powerful CCTV video player

I have been using Avtech Player Lite Hj for a while now and I think it is a simple and powerful CCTV video player. It can play, decode, and encode audio and video files from AVTECH CCTV cameras without any compatibility issues. It can also backup and convert the video files to other formats that are more suitable for sharing or streaming. It has a user-friendly interface and some basic features for playback and editing, such as zooming, snapshotting, and trimming. I also like the fact that it is free to download and use. I think this software is a must-have for CCTV users who want to view, backup, and convert their video files from AVTECH cameras.

Review 3: A handy and helpful software for CCTV users

I have been using Avtech Player Lite Hj for a couple of weeks now and I find it very handy and helpful for viewing, backing up, and converting my CCTV video files from my AVTECH cameras. It is easy to download and install, and it runs smoothly on my Windows 10 computer. It supports various file formats and has some basic features for playback and editing, such as zooming, snapshotting, and trimming. I also like the backup and conversion options that allow me to save and share my video files in different formats. I think this software is a great tool for CCTV users who want to view, backup, and convert their video files from AVTECH cameras.

Conclusion

Conclusion

In this article, we have shown you how to download and install Avtech Player Lite Hj on your Windows 10 computer. We have also explained how to use it to view, backup, and convert your CCTV video files. We have also answered some frequently asked questions and shared some reviews of Avtech Player Lite Hj from some users who have tried it.

If you have any questions or feedback about Avtech Player Lite Hj Free Download or this article, please feel free to leave a comment below. We hope you found this article helpful and informative. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page