top of page

Group

Public·12 members
Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Love Is Not Enough (Newman (I Love) Extended Mix)

Newman has been a professional songwriter since he was 17. He cites Ray Charles as his greatest influence growing up, stating, "I loved Charles' music to excess."[17] His first single as a performer was 1962's "Golden Gridiron Boy", released when he was 18.[18] The single flopped and Newman chose to concentrate on songwriting and arranging for the next several years.

Love Is Not Enough (Newman (I Love) Extended Mix)

Fill not your hearts with pain and sorrow, / but remember me in every tomorrow. / Remember the joy, the laughter, the smiles, / I've only gone to rest a little while. / Although my leaving causes pain and grief, / my going has eased my hurt and given me relief. / So dry your eyes and remember me, / not as I am now, but as I used to be. / Because, I will remember you all / and look on with a smile. / Understand, in your hearts, / I've only gone to rest a little while. / As long as I have the love of each of you, / I can live my life in the hearts of all of you.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, / Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone, / Silence the pianos and with muffled drum / Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come. / Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead / Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead, / Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves, / Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves. / He was my North, my South, my East and West, / My working week and my Sunday rest, / My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; / I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. / The stars are not wanted now: put out every one; / Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun; / Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood. / For nothing now can ever come to any good.

You can shed tears that he is gone / Or you can smile because he has lived / You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back / Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left / Your heart can be empty because you can't see him / Or you can be full of the love that you shared / You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday / Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday / You can remember him and only that he is gone / Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on / You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back / Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."

To the living, I am gone, / To the sorrowful, I will never return, / To the angry, I was cheated, / But to the happy, I am at peace, / And to the faithful, I have never left. / I cannot speak, but I can listen. / I cannot be seen, but I can be heard. / So as you stand upon a shore gazing / at a beautiful sea... / As you look upon a flower and admire / its simplicity... / Remember me. / Remember me in your heart: / Your thoughts, and your memories, / Of the times we loved, / The times we cried, / The times we fought, / The times we laughed. / For if you always think of me, / I will never have gone.

How blessed is the tie that binds / Our hearts in lasting love, / The comradeship of kindred minds / Is like to that above. / So when at last we have to part / In sorrow and in pain, / We know we still are joined in heart / Until we meet again.

We thought of you with love today / but that is nothing new. / We thought about you yesterday / and the days before that too. / We think of you in silence, / we often speak your name. / Now all we have are memories / and your pictures in a frame. / Your memory is our keepsake / with which we'll never part. / God has you in his keeping, / we have you in our hearts.

When tomorrow starts without me, / and I'm not here to see, / if the sun should rise and find your eyes, filled with tears for me. / I wish so much you wouldn't cry, / the way you did today, / while thinking of many things / we didn't get to say. / I know how much you love me, / as much as I love you, / and each time you think of me, / I know you'll miss me too. / When tomorrow starts without me, / don't think we're far apart, / for every time you think of me, / I'm right there in your heart.

Another leaf has fallen, / another soul has gone. / But still we have God's promises, / in every robin's song. / For He is in His Heaven, / and though He takes away. / He always leaves to mortals, / the bright sun's kindly ray. / He leaves the fragrant blossoms, / and lovely forests, green. / And gives us new found comfort, / when we on Him will lean.

If I could come back for just one day / I know exactly what I would say / To my family and friends and those who I love / As a message from God who speaks from above / I would say it's okay to be sad for awhile / But what I really want most is to see your smile, / And for you to go on and live once again / Allowing the Lord to comfort your pain. / I know that you loved me with all of your heart / And that none of you wanted for me to depart / I don't quite understand it myself / But I know you'll get by with a little help. / Yes, I would say to be sad for a day / And to do what you need to do; / And then lift up your eyes / to the wonder of the sky / And know that I loved you too

We little knew that morning, / God was going to call your name. / In life we loved your dearly, / In death we do the same. / It broke our hearts to lose you, / You did not go alone, / For part of us went with you, / the day God called you home. / You left us beautiful memories, / Your love is still our guide / And though we cannot see you, / You are always by our side. / Our family chain is broken / And nothing seems the same / But as God calls us one by one / The chain will link again.

God hath not promised skies always blue, / Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through; / God hath not promised sun without rain, / Joy without sorrow, peace without pain. / God hath not promised we shall not now / Toil and temptation, trouble and woe; / He hath not told us we shall not bear / many a burden, many a care. / God hath not promised smooth roads and wide, / Swift, easy travel, needing no guide; / Never a mountain rocky and steep, / Never a river turbid and deep / But God hath promised strength for the day, / Rest for the labor, light for the way, / Grace for the trials, help from above, / Unfailing sympathy, undying love

God saw you getting tired / And a cure was not to be / So he put His arms around you / And whispered "Come to me." / With tearful eyes we watched you / As you slowly slipped away / And though we loved you dearly / We couldn't make you stay. / Your golden heart stopped beating / Your tired hands put to rest / God broke our hearts to prove to us / He only takes the best.

Life is but a little pathway / God has planned for you and me, / And He walks the way before us; / Oft' our path we cannot see. / And we sometimes get discouraged / When the briers pierce us sore, / Then He comes to us and whispers, / "I am with thee evermore." / Then how beautiful the roses / Which along the path we meet! / If it were not for the briers / Would the roses seem so sweet? / Now the day is getting cloudy / And before us lies a hill, / Then our Guide in love assures us, / "Fear not, I am with thee still." / If it were not for the briers, / If the days were never dim, / If we met no dissapointments, / Could we see the need of Him? / And if Satan tried us / Would we flee to Christ for aid? / Could we know the joy of trusting, / When he says, "Be not afraid?" / But the joy that there awaits us / When we reach journey's end / Is a joy that humans mortals / Cannot nearly comprehend. / Is it worth all the toil and patience / And our efforts every one, / When we hear His words of welcome, / "Faithful one, thou hast well done."

I am home in Heaven, dear ones; / Oh so happy and so bright! / There is perfect joy and beauty / in this everlasting light. / All the pain and grief is over, / every restless tossing passed, / I am now at peace forever, / Safely home in Heaven at last. / Did you wonder I so calmly Trod / the valley, of the shade? / Oh! But Jesus love illuminated / every dark and fearful glade. / And He came Himself / to meet me in that way so hard to tread; / And with Jesus' arm to lean on / could I have one doubt or dread? / Then you must not grieve so sorely, / for I love you dearly still; / Try to look beyond earth's shadows. / Pray to trust our Father's Will / there is work still waiting for you, / so you must not idly stand; / do it now, while life remaineth - / you shall rest in Jesus' land. / When that work is all completed, / he will gently call you Home; / Oh, the rapture of the meeting, / Oh the joy to see you come.

Things don't just happen to us who love God / They're planned by His own dear hand. / Then molded and shaped and timed by His clock, / Things don't just happen, they're planned. / We don't just guess on the issues of life, / We Christians just rest in our Lord. / We are directed by His Sovereign will, / In the light of His Holy Word. / We who love Jesus are walking by faith, / Not seeing one step that's ahead. / Not doubting one moment what our lot might be, / But looking to Jesus instead. / We praise our dear Saviour for loving us so, / For planning each care of our life. / Then giving us faith to trust Him for all, / The blessings as well as the strife. / Things don't just happen to us who love God, / To us that have taken our stand, / No matter the lot, the course, or the price, / Things don't just happen, they're planned.

God's love endureth forever- / What a wonderful thing you know / When the tides of life run against you / And your spirit is downcast and low... / God's kindness is ever around you, / Always ready to freely impart / Strength to your faltering spirit, / Cheer to your lonely heart... / God's presence is ever beside you, / As near as the reach of your hand, / You have but to tell Him your troubles, / There is nothing He won't understand... / And knowing God's love is unfailing, / And His mercy unending and great, / You have but to trust in His promise- / "God comes not too soon or too late"... / So wait with a heart that is patient / For the goodness of God to prevail- / For never do prayers go unanswered, / And His mercy and love never fail. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Paul Mooney
  • Андрй Федорчук
    Андрй Федорчук
  • Андрій
    Андрій
  • Andrew Ferk
    Andrew Ferk
  • anton privetov
    anton privetov
bottom of page